INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA THROUGH E-RECRUITMENT
as required by current laws on Privacy, we provide You with the following information regarding the processing of Your personal data collected through the present contact form (https://jobs.serioplast.com).
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Serioplast Global Services S.p.A., Tax Code and VAT no. 04256350168, with registered office in Urgnano (BG), via Spirano n. 528, in the person of its pro tempore attorney.
To contact the Controller, You can also write to the following e-mail address email@example.com
2. Purpose and legal framework of the processing
Personal data - and any sensitive data - provided by You and / or contained in the curriculum vitae submitted to our attention (e.g. name, surname, place and date of birth, place of residence and / or of domicile, telephone number, email address, qualification and any other element of personal identification, etc.), hereinafter referred to as "Data", will be processed for the following purposes:
• evaluation of the candidate’s aptitude and professional skills, in relation to the recruiting for open positions and for which a selection procedure is in progress;
• assessment of the aptitude and professional skills of the same candidate, for future needs of company staff expansion.
The provision of Data is optional, however necessary to submit Your application and in order to enable You to take part in any recruitment process for new staff. The candidate who submits an application is required to verify the accuracy of the data provided.
3. Methods of data processing
Your Data will be processed through digital tools or through paper support, according to organizational procedures strictly related to the aforementioned purposes.
The Data will be processed in manners and terms that will be deemed technically adequate by the Controller, as well as by internal staff (see below) on the basis of the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, with the purpose of ensuring confidentiality and security. With reference to the latter, specific security measures are adopted to avoid data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
During processing, Your data may be disclosed to:
• internal staff employed by the Data Controller, competent for the recruitment and selection of staff
• internal staff of any companies controlled by the Data Controller, responsible for the ongoing recruitment and selection of staff
• public administration or public entities or public authorities in relation to legal obligations
• internal staff employed by the Data Controller, or by any companies controlled by the same, that hold the role of System Administrator
• external subjects appointed as Data Processors (for example: IT consultants, companies specialized in software, etc.).
The Data Controller does not use automated decision-making processes concerning Your data.
4. Transfer of data abroad
Serioplast Global Services S.p.A. is part of an international corporate group, and therefore during the execution of data processing operations, and in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes, the Data may be disclosed to third parties abroad contractually linked to Serioplast Global Services SpA, - within of the European Union, as well as in non-EU countries - in compliance with current legislation and within the limits specified therein.
5. Duration of data retention
The data provided and / or collected will be stored in our archives for the duration of 36 months starting from the last contact occurred by means of the abovementioned digital channels and / or through the internal staff employed by the Controller, competent for the recruitment and selection of staff. After such time, if not used, the Data will be deleted.
6. Rights of the interested party
In relation with the processing of data, You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning Yourself, also in the case such have not yet been registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
Moreover, You are entitled to:
• the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of Your data;
• the portability of data concerning You in a structured format;
• the limitation of processing, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including any data, the retention of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
• oppose at any time, for reasons connected with Your particular condition or situation, the processing of data concerning Yourself.
Such rights may be exercised by directing any requests to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, at the address indicated above.
You also have the right to forward a complaint to the Supervising Authority, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), based in Rome, in the case You consider that Your rights have been violated.